Thanks Tara! My earrings have arrived! / This week with Entrecard

My earrings have arrived! Hooray! I'm so happy! Thank you Tara!



The earrings came save and sound, well-packed in their bubble-mailer, yesterday!




Aren't they pretty?! Beautifully made in every detail and a very good size. Look at my hand and you how right they are in size. I just love them!



Tara makes fantastic pieces of jewellery out of, not just sea shells, but sea-glass and shards of pottery. They are artifacts first polished by the sea and then made into stunning adornments by Tara's beautiful sterling silver framework!

Please visit Tara Beaulieu's blog, Scarborough Seashells and Etsy-butik.



(This is not an ad, just something I like!)
------
Thank you for advertising with me on my Entrecard-widget this past week, from June 7th to June 13th. Please visit these fine sites:


Tuesday, June 8th -The Book: The Third Uncle


Thursday, June 10th - The Red Cat Society


Friday, June 11th - My Gypsy Goods


Saturday June 12th, - Maitri's Heart




Sunday, June 13th - Alterity Art



Best wishes,

Anna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32