I is for Insecure - Mrs. Denise Nesbitt's ABC-Wednesday Round 7 - I


This is what I looked like when
was about five or six years old.
------
I am participating in Mrs. Denise Nesbitt's inspirational and popular alphabet-theme-challenge, ABC-Wednesday, Round 7. This week's letter is 'I'. My choice of H-word is 'Insecure', one of many I-words that are on the negative side of life.


'Today, I'm feeling insecure,
What to write? I'm not quite sure.
What to do, or where to go,
Does someone love me? I don't know!'

Many negative words begin with 'I'.
'Indecision', 'insecure', 'introvert' (which means shy).
'Just go ahead and do it! ' I tell myself, this way.
And look, I did! I wrote a post today!

(Hooray!)


Thanks for visiting!
Best wishes,
Anna


First Commenter:
Mar of Maremagnum



To see more posts with I-words, please visit ABC-Wednesday, Round 7 here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32