Monday review of new pieces of jewellery



Should I list these new pieces?

(I'm linking up with Mellow Yellow Monday #90, Smiling Sally's Blue Monday and The Work of the Poet's Ruby Tuesday.)



These are stretch bracelets in the ususal fall colours, yellow-orange-red. You can were several on your wrist or...



Or just one together with a watch or alone. This first patteren has a lot of different coloured glass beads in it. But I am also working on simpler patterns with one predominate colour, such as this yellow stretch bracelet:



Another innovation is that I am stringing two sizes of glass seed beads (size 6 & size 8) to get a more varied texture in even one-coloured designs such as this entirely cobalt blue stretch bracelet:



The most important fall colour this year is purple.
Here are some stretch bracelets in colours that range between red and blue:



And as with the yellow-orange-red bracelets, you can wear several or just the one:



You have seen my latest 'skinny' stretch bracelets that I have started to make thanks to my friend Britt-Marie, who suggested that I make something simple for everyday use.
But, I even make 'chunkier' bracelets. Here are two lovely purple stretch bracelets made up of beautiful purple and silver lampwork glass beads:





Which should I list in my shops? Do you have a favourite? I am still working on making bracelets in other colours. Welcome back!

Best wishes,
Anna
P.S.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada!

First Commenter:
LV of
Thoughts from Meme's Corner








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32