Q is for Quartz, Mrs. Denise Nesbitt's ABC-Wednesday , Round 7 - Q


Photo Copyright Christina Wigren

Q is for Quartz. Here are a couple of pairs of newly-made sterling silver earrings with QUARTZ nugget dangles. They remind me of melting ice.

Photo Copyright Christina Wigren


Yesterday (Wednesday 10th of November 2010) we had our first 'sticky' snowfall. The children took advantage of the weather conditions and made a snowman. Winter is here, at least here in the north, in the northern hemisphere. This is what the snow man looks like today, Thursday:

Photo Copyright Christina Wigren


I am linking up with Mrs Denise Nesbitt's ABC-Wednesday, Round 7. This week the focus in on the letter Q.
Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:
Roger Owen Green
of
Ramblin' with Roger



To visit other posts with Q-words, please visit this site.

P.S. If you find this Q-post a bit meagre take a peek at my Q-post from Round 6 here, when I had a whole list of Q-words. I have made this a little simpler. And yes, I am inspired by Karen Stahlecker's quartz drops earrings that I featured on that post, when making these quartz earrings that I have here. Materials inspire similar solutions. I have a link to her store on that older post, if you would like to check hers out. I will be listing these earrings very soon. (Anna)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32