Bedtime Story - Monday's Child # 36



This week we are honored to have an illustration from a fellow blogger "lissa". She has kindly given permission for Monday's Child to highlight her drawing called Bedtime Story... Thank you "lissa".

Here is my text for this week's picture-prompt:

Bedtime Story

It's seven o'clock and time for bed,
My teeth are brushed, my prayers are said,

Pulling up my compfy cover,
I say 'Go'night' to my mother,

With rabbit ears upon my head,
I hold a book that's not yet read!

------

Best wishes,
Anna



First Commenter:


To read other texts for this writing-challenge with a picture-prompt, please go to Monday's Child here or click on the image below.




This wonderful writing-challenge is brought to us by





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32