Some of the last flowers blooming before the final killer frost

As I have mentioned several times before, we have a lovely garden.

But I am always finding interesting plants along our neighbors' fence.

These bright red-orange flowers looked like this about a week or so ago. I don't know what they are called. If anyone can tell me what their name is in English, Latin or Swedish, I would be very grateful. According to Jakill from Jean's Musings, these flowers are nasturtiums. (Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me! Best wishes from Anna on October 14th 2009)

Yes they were this bright! I will miss the lovely greens and bright reds, oranges and pinks of spring and summer.

On the other hand, I can make jewellery as cheery as summer-flowers all fall and winter.

Please come visit again and see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32