Sunday thoughts: No pictures from Christmas Suzuki-concert

My dotter, Elisabet, had her first Suzuki Christmas-concert yesterday (along with a hundred other children) and I had no time to even look at my computer. I dropped on practically no one's blog and was very, very late in posting my PH-theme photo.
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera with me to the concert. So. silly me, this beautiful milestone in my daughter's five-year-life is lost. She was real cute. She wore her "Swedish"- costume, that was originally made for those who do not come from a region with a traditional folk-costume.

Happy Sunday!
Anna

P.S. By the way, this is my 100th post on Anna's Adornment! Happy Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32