Happy Fourth of July! / This week with Entrecard

We hope that all Americans at home and abroad
have a happy celebration of Independance Day.

Here is a pair of my own glass beaded earrings
that remind me of the red, white and blue!




------
Thank you for advertising with me on my Entrecard-widget this past week,
from June 28th to July 4th. Please visit these fine sites:


Monday, June 28st - Grampy's World


Tuesday, June 29th - Jealousy Jewelry & Design


Wednesday, June 30th - Grandmother Wren


Thursday, July 1st - Meow Diaries


Saturday July 3rd - The Red Cat Society




Sunday, July 4th - Mariuca's Perfume Gallery


Best wishes,

Anna

First Commenter:
Leslie of
'I'm a Mark Girl'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32