Laugh Out Loud- Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus - Week 67

Jenny Matlock



Welcome to Saturday Centus, Week 67, Mrs. Jenny Matlock's writing challenge, where participants are asked to write a PG-rated text to a given written prompt, in any style or genre of writing, with picture (this week), and using only up to 50 words (this week), not counting the three words in the prompt. This is week 67 and the prompt is: 'laugh out loud'.

------

My text follows here:



After years of living outside of the English-speaking world, I started blogging, and had to write in English again. But I didn't recognise all the new acronyms, such as lol. I tried to guess, but couldn't, and finally asked someone online. Now I know that lol means 'laugh out loud'.



------

Word count according to WordCalc: 50

------



Best wishes,

Anna








First Commenter:

Ann







of

Ann's Snap, Edit & Scrap








------

P.S. Thank you Sharon/Wanderer for correcting me so gently! The expression 'lol' is an acronym of 'laugh out loud' and not really an abbreviation, as I first wrote.







Find Sharon, the Wanderer here:

- The Woodwife's Journal -




TheWoodwife'sJournal



To visit other SC-posts for Week 67, please visit this site or click on the image below:



Jenny Matlock



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32