Remembering September 11th, 2001



Many are remembering what happened today 2001. I don't have any images from Ground Zero for my blog today. Instead, I'd just like to show this photo of my children, Erik and Elisabet. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
On this day eight years ago, I was at work. I was going to have a baby in a month's time and I was very, very happy. Erik was on his way to us. Time goes, Erik was blessed with a sister, Elisabet, and now this December, Erik will be eight years old. Eight happy years for us.
But for many families, that day in 2001 meant the end of happiness. I would like to send a special wish for happiness to everyone who lost someone eight years ago today.
-------
Something is wrong with my computer, so I am unable to leave a comment in a box. I'll just add it here: Please take a look at Patty Gales's text about 9/11. Click here.
-------
It's Monday September 14th, and I fixed my comment box! You are welcome to leave comments at any time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32