Thursday: Time to get back to jewellery-making!


Today is Thursday, September 17th. On this blog for a week or so, I have allowed myself to do other things. It has been fun and interesting, but it's time to return to working with jewellery. After all, this blog claims to be about "the joys of jewellery-making". So today I would like to ask you to vote on what you would like to see and read about on this blog.
I have some articles lined up, but I cannot promise exactly which day a certain item will be posted. I am hoping to have more regular features on specific days as other bloggers do. I could make regular features of the ones that I suggest in my poll.
Right now I want to return to the original purpose of this blog: jewellery !
Please vote and/or comment on what you would like to see more of in this blog.
Thank you.
Christina Wigren (aka "Anna")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32