One more R-word/This week with Entrecard, May 17th to 23rd



I would like to add one more R-word to my most recent post for abcWednesday/Alphabe-Thursday - R: RASBERRIES!!

My R-post has already featured Maria Bower's wonderful roses. Here are some whimsical and beautiful rasberry earrings. Visit her UK-shop and her Etsy shop, roseparadise!


(This is not an ad, just something I like!)
------
Thank you for advertising with me on my EC-widget this past week, from Maj 17th to 23rd. Please visit these great sites :

Monday, May 17th - Sparkle


Wednesday, May 19th - The Red Cat Society


Thursday, May 20th - A Rose by Name


Friday, May 21st - Dashery Jewelry


Saturday, May 22nd - Split Rock Ranch


Sunday, May 23rd - Mariuca's Perfume Gallery

Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32