Happy Valentine's Day!

From now on, I am going to feature new jewellery on every post. To honour Heart's Day, here are a pair of earrings with little hearts and antiqued brass findings. I haven't worked with brass very much before, so this is something new. (The leverbacks are also new.)


Yes, I know that if I were better at marketing, I would have listed these earrings in one of my shops weeks and weeks ago in time for the sale of Valentine-items that people actually have time to purchase before the event. These earrings are not yet listed in any shop. This post is just to celebrate this day about remembering those we love. No hurry. I can sell them next year or give them away to a friend.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs from
Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32