New avatar for my bridal shop, 'BirgittasBridal'



Did you know that I have a very tiny bridal shop on Etsy called 'BirgittasBridal'? I call it 'BirgittasBridal' after my mother. Her name is Birgitta. I thought Birgitta would be a good name to call a bridal shop because my mother and father had a long and happy marriage. She was truly a happy bride and a good wife to her husband, my brother's and my father, as long as he lived.

I am still working on the banner and avatar. Here is the avatar so far: (Yes, I know I should redo the typography here.)



I need to redo the typography on the banner, too. You can't read the tagline. I'll get to it, eventually.



Those clever folks at CraftCult have made new widgets for Etsy shops. I saw this first on Trudie Davies of Trudie Davies Design. You can see everything about your shop that you can see when you look at their site -all in a pocket-sized widget!




Best wishes,
Anna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32