PhotoHunt #225 - 'Colorful'





This week's PhotoHunt Theme # 225 is 'Colorful'. Here are some photos that I find colourful: A Peace rose. Or my daughter Elisabet with a bouquet roses in different colours.



A close-up of Elisabet with her multi-coloured roses.



Flowers are not the only things that are colourful. My son Erik asked me to take him to a toy store to show me items that he liked, in case I needed to buy him a present for a special occasion, such as a birthday or name's day. At the toy store there is colour everywhere. The shelves are bright red for these action-figures from a popular children's film.



And here is a whole wall full of of small skateboard and bicycle models. Erik was careful to point out exactly which model he liked best.



We move on to a bin of glass marbles. Erik was not interested in marbles at this time, but was kind enough to pose for my picture. I finally found something that really fits the bill for this challenge:



Muli-coloured glass marbles sold by weight!



To see more 'colourful' posts with Tnchick's PhotoHunt theme
# 225 click here.

Happy Weekend!
Anna

First Commenter:
Jean of
The Joy of Bird Watching and Living a Simple Life








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32