New listings on Etsy / This week with Entrecard - August 9th to 15th

I listed a necklace and a bracelet on my Etsy shop, parltradet, today! Hooray!



Some cool summer turquoise blue before I start stocking my shops with fall-coloured items!



Thank you for advertising with me on my Entrecard-widget from August 9th to 15th, 2010. Please visit these fine sites:

Monday, August 9th - Life's Sweets and Spices



Tuesday, August 10th - Mommy's Little Corner



Wednesday, August 11th - Moms.....check nyo



Thursday, August 12th - Grampy's World


Friday, August 13
th - Red Cat Society


Saturday August 14th - Meow diaries



Sunday August 15th - Spilt Rock Ranch



Best wishes,
Anna

First Commenter:

Ann of
Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32