abc-Wednesday "G" is for Green

G is for green.
There is so much to say about the colour green.

Here in the North we are looking forward to the "green" seasons, spring and summer.

There are probably many who, for many different reasons, choose the colour "green" for their G-word today. The Irish, for example, or "Irish at heart", will remember to wear something green on Saint Patrick's Day.


But as for me, I am sticking to my commitment to try to post even memes with a jewellery-theme. So these green, glass-beaded necklaces and earrings are my answer to this week's abc-Wednesday-challenge.

All of these pieces of jewellery have been listed in my shops and can be available for sale. For more G-words, please click here.
Happy abc-Wednesday!
Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32