This Week with Entrecard: Thanks to blogging Friends


Please visit these fine sites that have been on my widget this past week (March 22-28):

Monday March 22th Yummy-as-can-be


Tuesday March 23rd - Take a Coffee Break


Wednesday March 24th - This is my blog


Thursday March 25th - Jean's Musings


Friday March 26th - Coming Back to Life


Saturday March 27th - Cat Lover's Site


Sunday March 28th - East Coast Life


Thank you for advertising
with me on my EC-widget
this past week.
Best wishes,

Anna

First Commenter: East Coast Life


Don't forget to enter my contest "Guess-the-name-of-the-jeweller" before Wednesday March 31st. You can win a ten-dollar discount on any piece of jewellery in my Etsy-shops. If you have already left a comment, but would like to guess again, it's alright to leave another comment. For details please click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32