Alphabe -Thursday: G is for green as in green beads

Jenny Matlock

This week, the letter for Mrs. Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday is "G". My G-word is the colour "green". Green means different things for different people. There maybe serveral who have chosen the word "green" being as it is so close to Saint Patrick's Day.
I'm not Irish, but here in the North, you start to think about the lighter shades of green after living with all this cold "white stuff" for so many weeks. Since I am trying to choose words that could be objects pertaining to jewellery-making, my post is about green beads.
All of these beads shown here could be used to make necklaces, bracelets or pairs of earrings. I could use them with my F-word from last week! (Click to enlarge photo.)

Happy Alphabe-Thursday!
Anna


First Commenter: Split Rock Ranch


To see more posts about words that start with the letter "G", please click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【今夜もドル箱S】パチンコサイボーグ009絆

Mrs. Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus Week 32