This is a water-colour sketch of my nephew Lars O. Wigren. His birthday is November 25th, which is often on Thanksgiving Day. This year, it is the day before.
Photo Copyright Christina Wigren 2010 S is for Swedish Summer The obvious choice for me for S-week would seem to be Sweden, but it is such an enormous subject! I just have to narrow it down to the Swedish Summer* as depicted in literary texts. I've been reading mystery/crime/detective stories. The latest one is the Swedish journalist turned mystery-writer, Mari Jungstedt's, I denna ljuva sommartid (2007) [Approximately: In Sweet Summer Time ] in which a summer vacation-camper is murdered on his early morning jogging round, near a beach and thrown into the Baltic Sea. Another summer murder is commited in an earlier novel, Den inre kretsen [approximately: The Inner Circle ], where a twenty-one year old female student of archeology becomes the first victim of a serial killer who is obsessed by the rites of the Norse gods - human sacrifice. Mari Jungstedt is not the only Swedish mystery-writer who lets her characters meet a violent end in the short and sweet Swedish Summer. Anna J...
this was posted a few years ago & needed new links I haven't listened to this in a while & forgot how good it is so I brought it back up top covers included mp3/192k/165mb DOWNLOAD HERE: RAPIDSHARE ~OR~ MEGAUPLOAD password: bootlegtunzworld
Comments
Post a Comment